About UsDr Joe McCosker
Dr McCosker is a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who has been practicing in the Illawarra region since 1993.
He graduated from the University of Sydney in 1978. His Undergraduate and Postgraduate hospital training was at the Royal North Shore Hospital St Leonards.
He spent eighteen months as a Resident at Alice Springs in Central Australia. Most of his Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecological training was then achieved in the United Kingdom during the 1980’s.
Dr McCosker has an interest in General Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has adopted many new techniques and ideas into his practice.
About UsProfessional Degrees, Memberships & Societies
- MBBS - University of Sydney
- MRCOG - Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- FRANZCOG - Fellow of the Royal Australian & New Zealand college of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists
- NASOG - National Association of Specialist Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- AMA - Australian Medical Association
- AGES - Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery
- UGSA - The Urogynaecological Society of Australasia
- ACCCP - Australian Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- THE BLUES ASSOCATION - The University of Sydney
- THE JOHNSMENS ASSOCIATION - The University of Sydney